Friday, July 18, 2014

Motivation

Monday was our 7 year anniversary, it was a little sad that we didn't take a trip, have a all out fancy steak dinner....but at this stage of recovery there was just no way. What I did get is this Pandora bracelet... I've been wanting one for awhile...so the two color beads indicate 10 lbs each gone forever, the heart beat says Happy Anniversary.  I will get a color bead for each 10 lbs (I'm about 4.5 lbs from my next bead)...then there is an easy gift idea (bead) for other occasions. I think these beads will be a great visual to keep me motivated.

I'm really doing good with my walking, I've been over 7,000 steps the last 2 days.  The key has been to get out early before it gets hot. I've also added an upper arm toning with weights (5 lbs) that I saw on Pinterest ...I do that every other day.  I found a Ab routine, not sure if I'm ready for that yet.  I have a follow up on Monday and I will check.  I know I've lost some in my tummy, but it still appears big, and it's super sensitive, it does not like anything tight across it, and seems to "swell or bloat" throughout the day.

I'm still wearing size 18 clothes and a few 16's....Now I really should have gone up to a 20 before surgery, but I refused to buy bigger sizes, especially once I made the decision.  The 18's were tight and looked horrible, now they are lose...a few are too lose and I've started a give away pile, but many of the 16's (that I've tried on) are tight across my belly and not comfortable....I'm thinking that 4.5 lbs...it will be a bead, size 16 and Onederland...the Trifecta!

No comments:

Post a Comment