Monday, August 31, 2015

A week of fabulous!

Last week was really fun as far as clothes went, I think I looked pretty cute everyday...my photography skills need some work though...not sure if its the lighting in the bathroom...or if my phone doesn't take that great of pictures...or just me? Anyway, here goes the fashion show.
Yellow chevron top, with citrus accessories from Charming Charlies 

Super cute print top from Stitch Fix

Maxi Shirt and fabulous necklace from Stitch Fix

Close up of the necklace

Dolmen Sleeve top, I would have never picked this out for myself. But it is really flattering. This top is also from Stitch Fix

Boyfriend jeans, the last item from my first Stitch Fix.

What a great concept Stitch Fix is....5 items that go with several items you already have in your closet....super wardrobe really expands your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment