Sunday, March 22, 2015

Writer's Block



I have know idea what to write about, fairly uneventful week as far as the weight loss journey goes. I even forgot to weigh my self so I don't know if I've lost, gained or stayed the same.  I did enjoy meals this week, I'm going to chalk that up to planning, making menus, grocery list and sticking to it. Enjoyed some really good tasting and healthy meals from Cooking light magazine.

Next Saturday I will run my first 5 K in I don't know how long.....maybe 8 years...and with my weight at that time it was not pretty.  So Saturday my daughter, her sister in law and are doing the Color Run in Dallas, weather should be perfect, and I'm almost ready....I can run 25 minutes without stopping....that is what week 7 of C25K has me doing. I've talked to my personal  trainer and have a plan so my legs not being tired on Saturday....so I think I'm ready.  I've heard you stop at stations for the color so it is not like this is going to be a bunch of hard core runners...it is truly supposed to be about fun. Next weeks's blog will be all about it. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment