Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trying on bathing suits...eeek!

 

I'm embarrassed to say I had 15 to try on, not sure how I ended up with so many except that maybe I kept having to buy bigger ones.  10 were too big, and I forgot to take pictures of one that did fit.  I still have work to do, but at about 8 months out from surgery I'm thinking this is not too shabby.  I'm really pretty pleased with the abdomen area; but not so much with the baggy skin on my rear end.  I'm thinking a bathing suit with a little skirt might be a good camouflage. SPRINGBREAK is next week, on Tuesday we will head down to Corpus Christi for two days, Galveston for 1 day, Kemah Boardwalk one day, stay tuned for that adventure.  Oh yeah, I'm hoping to do some spring cleaning before we go. 
Had 8 month post op appt today, officially down 86 lbs; I weigh 143 and next appointment is my 1 year f/u in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment