Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Last Pound is the Hardest!

At one point this week I hit 139.4; that is .4 away from my goal of 139. But this morning I was 140.3, sigh. I know it's not all about the scale, I am really happy with wearing size 8, but still.  My one year surgery follow up appointment is June 15. I will get there by then!
I had my physical with my primary care Dr. last week, its official: I'm off all prescription meds; he is very happy with me.

Last week at work was a bit of an ordeal; our district is becoming a Google for Education (GAFE); so I was in the 1st cadre to become Certified Google Educators. We can take it a step further and become Certified Google Educator Trainers, but not sure about all that yet.  Let me just say, Google Engineers are amazing people...what Google can do is wonderful; but they really need to ask educators to create the test questions.
Nerding out with Google glass!

Yesterday, Bill and I drove to Shreveport, to see Blake and the Golden Knights perform at an Air Show. It was awesome. Barksdale AFB, put on a great show as did the Golden Knights. Super proud Mom right here!

And since this is a weight loss blog, I will mention that it felt great to be able to walk around and enjoy without huffing and puffing.


No comments:

Post a Comment