Sunday, May 31, 2015

I made it!

My goal was 139, which is a 90 lb loss. So I made it with a lb to spare. I guess my new challenges will be 1. not losing too much more (that is a weird concept to me) 2. Maintaining this weight and 3. Continuing build some muscle hoping to tighten up some of the loose skin.

This is me and Dontae, he is my personal trainer, he is the third one I've had since joining the gym.
Absolutely nothing against the other two...I made progress with them too...I just think my weight loss was so fast during those times and I was not strong...they got me strong enough to start getting some great results. I'm still a work in progress, but I cant believe how far I've come.  Im actually sporting the beginning of a six pack! Who would of thunk?
Tomorrow I get my bloodwork done; my 1 year follow up is  June 15.  I can't wait I know they are going to be pleased. I certainly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment