Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year

New Year is always a good time to reflect and this has been quite a year!Deciding to have surgery is without a doubt the best decision I've made....in a long  time (well, except marrying my husband...that was a good decision too!)
This year I will continue my transformation...it's sort of exciting to actually be enjoying exercise, fitness and life in general. I have signed up for the Color Run at the end of March so that is a short term goal...to get ready for that.
I'm amazed at the changes in me already...but sometimes my head and body are not in sync; I still think of myself as fat and sometimes get uncomfortable with comments and compliments...but on the other hand I get ticked at some of the articles I see at the checkout...people who have lost weight...without surgery...the mentality that surgery is an easy way out is so lame.
A big goal for me is to be a better blogger, my goal is to blog once a week and try to get a bigger following to help encourage that.  I'm going to blame time here...with only so many hours in a day...fitness and eating right take time that I've carved out...leaves less time, but I was managing pretty good for awhile.  Looks like things derailed a bit (just the blogging, not health and fitness) right around Thanksgiving and the holidays. So I'm setting up Sunday morning as my time to blog. I have some pictures of some of my milestones from the last few months...but those will be the subject of a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment