Sunday, January 11, 2015

Transformation-Work in progress

 This week I'v had so many compliments that it is almost embarrassing, but I thought "let me see what others are seeing" so I put together this Pic Collage.  Now what I see is I still have work to do, but yes I've made some great progress. I hope I'm being realistic and not overly critical of my self. 
So today I'm going to walk down memory lane from the last 7 months.  That's another way of saying there are lots of pictures and not a lot of words.
 right before going into the operating room.

about a week post op; I felt like my face was already getting smaller

These two pictures were taken about a week after surgery

 I will use them as before pictures
This 2 pictures are from Aug 5 2014

 by this time I had lost 33 lbs

 Sep 22...I think this was my first #gymselfie starting to get a little confidence at 50 lbs lost.

 This does not show to much, but it was my birthday (Sep 29), I was at the gym happy in my new exercise outfit. On side note...you can see my Pandora bracelet..I get a bead for every 10 lbs lost.
I never shared these because I did not like them

it was a new exercise outfit that is super cute... a size smaller...but when I saw these I still felt fat...even though I had lost 63 lbs by this point (166).  Then I started worrying about if I had a warped body image; would I always see myself as fat even when I get to my goal; which btw I'm not 100% sure what my goal is...150 was my original goal; Dr. said I could get to 130, but I think that is too low...so I'm thinking 140 but hoping I know I'm where I need to be when I get there.


 These pictures were taken when I had to do some shopping. I could shopping my closet down to size 12, these are size 10.
This was a super proud moment, Nov 26 when I planked for a minute and 20 seconds...when I first started working with a trainer, I could only go 3 seconds. If you are going to have this surgery, I would recommend working out.  I know many do fine without, but for me it's making a huge difference not only in how I look, but also in how I feel both emotionally and physically.
 Last picture, I took the picture to show off my new headphones which helps the treadmill walking and they are super cool too, but when I posted them on facebook, all the comments where about how good I look and nothing about the headphones...at this point I'm 151.5, that's 77.5 lost.  The weight loss is slowing down, but I'm starting to see some muscles and I love it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment