Sunday, June 8, 2014

9 days

But who is counting?....I AM!  Two days to start the liquid pre-op diet.  Am I ready?...I think so, although I think anxiety is starting to get to me...I've never had anxiety issues, so I'm not really sure, but I'm having trouble sleeping even though I take melatonin.  And if I have idle times, I feel like my heart is going 100mph.


  Next time I feel this way, I hope that it is weight that I'm losing!

I found this motivational picture....I like the message, so I'm posting it too.

I'm thinking that having a positive attitude will help with this whole journey.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the liquid diet. Mine doesn't start until next Sunday so I'm still just trying to eat my favorites and get that out of my system. One week to go seems so short but I'm anticipating the longest week ever. However it turns out, we've got this. In one short week we are on our way to a healthy new life. How exciting is that?!!!!

    ReplyDelete