Saturday, June 21, 2014

Surgery done, now to recover

I got to see Kaylee for a quick trip to NC 2 days before surgery......I will get to see her for about a week later in July....
 I definitely don't take good selfies....but surgery went without a hitch and I was home the next afternoon.  I'm fighting my husband hovering over me and trying to baby me...he thinks he is being helpful but really it's annoying me....don't get me wrong...I do not think I could of done this with him....but I'm just getting annoyed....probably just need to get out a bit.
I did go for a walk around the block this morning...it was already hot and humid at 9am.....I was happy to see my front door when I made it around the block.  My fitbit ad not been registering hardly any steps...even though I was walking around the house so I thought I would go on a real walk and get this healing going.  I really need to poop....did Miralax yesterday the only results I got was passing gas...which was OK but not what I really think I needed.  Did some more Miralax today...if nothing happens by this evening I'm going to add MoM (milk of magnesia ) to this mix....just hope that doesn't backfire (literally :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment