Monday, June 23, 2014

Progress

I think Friday was the lowest numbers ever registered on my fitbit...52 steps...I know in reality it was more, but I was walking bent over holding my abdomen.  But after seeing that number I decided to take action, on Saturday and Sunday I took a walk around the block, it hurt to bend over to put my sneakers on the my walk was in my slippers...but still I registered slightly over 1000 steps each day.
Today I actually got my sneakers on, still hurt to mash my belly while bending over, but it was bearable. I've been on my first walk around the block and getting ready to go again.  My goal is to be up to 3000 steps by 1 week post op.

I took some pictures in a sports bra and yoga pants....I don't think I'm ready to share those with the world, but they will be nice to compare to as I progress on this journey.

My follow up is Wednesday, I'm looking forward to not having to given myself a shot everyday and looking forward to getting the dressings off and staples out...it's starting to itch.

My weight was 219 , so officially that is down 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment