Sunday, February 8, 2015

Keep Austin Weird!

I spent last week in Austin, TX for a Educator conference.  Sort of the city motto is keep Austin Weird, hence the title of this post.

 Three of us managed to get to the hotel gym once, my goal was three times.  But there are often evening events as well as sessions pretty late...our schedule did not allow for much gym time.  However, between the size of the convention center and the fact that we walked almost everywhere...I still was fairly active. So even though, I didn't reach my fitness goal..I think it was a successful week.
This was a typical evening, dinner and drinks (yes, the adult kind!) The adult beverages probably explains the picture quality...my tolerance is not what it used to be. The weird thing is I still lost .8 lbs from Sunday to Saturday without even trying; you would think that would be good news...but it makes me nervous...will I stop losing when I need to?

Here is the last picture for this post, Friday before we left I tried to chop off my left index finger with an immersion blender. I ended up with 11 stitches, my fingernail will probably be jacked up, but other than that it seems to be healing fine.  I can't wait for the nerves to re-connect but the end of my finger feels fake right now.
Current weight: 147.9, that is 81.1 lbs lost in not quite 7 months.  I'm on week 6 of the C25K program, that is going well so I'm still feeling pretty confident about the color run.



No comments:

Post a Comment