Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Post

Happy Valentine's...I know some people don't 
get into it and feel like it's a holiday to force "love" but I enjoy it.  
I got my Michael Kors handbag, so I am tickled with that as well as a Valentine Pandora bead. Bill got a 6 pack of Shiner Bock, 2 packages of his backwood cigars and snicker bars...none of it good for his health but all things he likes.  We exchanged gifts on Friday the 13th because on actual Valentines day we went to Houston for Kaylee's 1st birthday.


 I got this tu- tu outfit for her from Etsy...I know I'm biased but she was beyond cute in it.  I'm worn out from going to Houston Saturday and back today, but it was so totally worth it.


 I lost a few more pounds this week...and that was even with slacking for most of the week.  My weight is 145.1, that is almost a 85 lb loss since June 17.  If you are reading this because you are thinking about surgery...I'm not going to lie and say it's easy...it is not but it has absolutely given me the tools I needed to make some serious changes in my life. My trainer resigned...so I have a new one; we could not get schedules jived until Friday...One evening I wanted to wear my new super cute exercise outfit...so I was going to do treadmill, crunches...a few things I know how to do correctly now...but the batteries in my headset were dead...there is absolutely no way without music...so I took some #gymselfies I was nervous that medium would be too small...but they fit perfect.  I love the back detail too.  
This week should be better in the exercise department, I'm scheduled for 3 days with trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment