Sunday, May 18, 2014

I wonder

Yesterday I was in Brenham Texas for the Texas Google Summit...that has to do with Google for Education which has nothing to do with a weight loss surgery blog....but the event really got me thinking about my future (in between thinking about all the cool technology I was learning about.  So the event starts with coffee, doughnuts, and Kolaches ....then for lunch it was a Bar-b-que sandwich, sweet tea, and Blue Bell Ice Cream...(if you are not from Texas you probably don't know that Brenham is the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream)...it was all good since I'm pre op (23 days to start liquid pre-op diet and 30 days from surgery)...But what I'm wondering is: How am I going to handle this sort of situation after I have my surgery?  Do you always have some protein shake supplies around just in case? Do you just eat the meat and leave the bread?  There was un-sweet tea...so I need to always have Truvia with me.  How do you handle events in general where you don't have control of the food and may not know what is in them, or you do know what is in them and know there are no good choices for you?  Will a bottle of water and quest protein bar need to be with me at all times (Just in case)

No comments:

Post a Comment